A Terms and Conditions Agreement is recommended for every website because it provides an added layer of brand protection. Liability lives on your webiste (and app)! A Terms and Conditions Agreement redcues this liability. Specifically it:
- Protects the intellectual property on your website.
- Reduces liability by disclaiming outdated or incorrect information, client testimonials, and more.
- Sets the rules that users must agree to in order to use your website, sets age requirements for accessing your website, and more.
- Sets the governing state laws applicable to your website.
- When utlized properly, it is a legally binding agreement.
Website Terms and Conditions
No attorney-client relationship is formed between you and Victoria Velazquez Walker, Esq. by downloading, viewing, or using the legal template. The legal templates are for educational and informational purposes only.